About Camera Standard
MFT camera system have been designed based on future technology in mind. The design of this format was not based on 35mm film camera format like APS-C or full frame format. The 4:3 format is based on the printing size aspect ratio which make the camera for the future.
Please watch Joe Edelman video and it is very informative
Advantages of MFT Technology
- Panasonic and Olympus share their research on MFT technology instead of marketing.
- Their aim is to make cameras and lenses affordable
- The design is not based on film era making it a design for the future
Bose ultra compact speakers
You have heard the amazing sound of Bose speakers. Also you might have wondered on how these speakers are able to deliver full, natural sound with dramatically deeper bass than you’d expect from an ultra-compact speaker. The same size does not matter … it is the technology. It is the same with MFT sensors.
You may like following cameras
- Olympus -OM D E-M1 Mark II
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 MARK III
- Mirrorless 6K camera Panasonic LUMIX G DC-GH5
- Compare Sony vs Panasonic cameras
Please share your comments on what do you think about the future of micro four thirds standards format